Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Free People Movement

Now that some of the dust has settled in the wake of the abysmal "dancer" featured in promos, here are my favorite picks from Free People's new line of activewear. If there's one thing to keep in mind, it's that, as horribly ignorant as those promos were, the actual clothes that they're advertising, are really cute.

With a fabulously '90s silhouette, this bra top makes a statement with great colors and the perfect cut to show off all of the hard work that you're surely putting into your fitness plan if you're paying $58.00 for this top. $58.00


source
With a vibrant color and an intricate silhouette, this bra will highlight your movements and draw every eye in the room to you, so you better make sure that you bring your A game! $58.00

source
With lace detailing and pretty gathering, this lovely top may not be high impact, but it's perfect to highlight your pretty light movements. $58.00

source
I love prints and the combination of a killer ikat-inspired print with a '90s silhouette makes it perfect. It would be great on its own or layered under a tank or loose sweatshirt. $60.00

source
This lovely crop top reminds me of my favorite leotards with pretty seams, gathering, and a lovely silhouette that highlights your lines instead of cutting them off. It's also perfect for layering over or under tanks and other pieces. $48.00

source
In high school some of my favorite articles of clothing were dance pieces, especially including my oh-so-comfortable knit shorts. These are a great silhouette and they look just as soft and stretchy. $58.00

source
Good yoga shorts are constantly on my wish list. I wear them so often that they wear out fast, and I'm always looking for something fun, instead of my plain black pairs. These accomplish just that with a pretty color and some lace detailing. $48.00

source
A legging with style! Leggings are my go-to for dance classes and when they have a little extra style, that's even better. The pretty details at the ankle give your exercise outfit a nice touch of pretty personality. $78.00

What do you think of Free People's new line?

No comments:

Post a Comment