Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Just indulge me for a minute...



The new window displays for Lanvin's Paris, rue du Faubourg St. Honoré store are so stunning, that when I was perusing Facebook, ignoring mostly everything, I stopped dead in my tracks! They're titled "Birds of Paradise" and boy are they! The garments (and purses and shoes!) are all flocked by the biggest, most beautiful feathers I've ever seen. What I love, is that while some are in the shape of actual wings, others are a bit more abstract, wrapping around the garments or acting as bright shoulder adornments. If this is what feather boas involve, count me in! Also, besides being an absolutely perfect and brilliant window display, the garments themselves and the way they're styled are gorgeous.
**Photos from Lanvin's Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment