Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Louboutin Illusions

So I definitely enjoy the new neon trend (though I haven't invested much in it, because, well, how long is neon really going to last, as much as I like it?), and recently Louboutin's Unbout Illusion Pump has gone to the top of my list of favorite neon pieces. (A list which includes chiffon pleated skirts and satchels). These are amazing. I've never been one for any type of plastic shoe - those jelly shoes, crocs, they all gross me out. These, on the other hand, are gorgeous and perfectly create their intended illusion. Seen on the likes of Emma Stone and Beyoncé, these arresting pumps are making a splash and completely stealing the show! If only, if only. These certainly could turn into a DIY project. If you find a pair of clear or even nude patent pumps, you could tape up everything but the toe and heel and then follow basic protocol for painting shoes. I've never done it myself, but the prospect of having shoes like these Louboutin's is tempting like nothing else!



No comments:

Post a Comment