Saturday, August 11, 2012

AUTUMN

I'd just like to emphasize that my absolute favorite season of the year is coming and I couldn't be more excited. Autumn and winter have the absolute best clothes -- can I just say layering? Patterns, warm colors, transition clothes; there is nothing bad about fall, especially with all of the excitement of a new school year.... at least on my end. Plus, knit hats, scarves, gloves, BOOTS! All good things. So get ready, kiddos! Bundling, snuggling, and reading under trees is right around the corner. Right after that: SNOW! I know, what kind of alien am I that I prefer autumn and winter to summer? Well, I am a Martian.

Stay tuned for autumn/winter essentials and lots of happy feelings :)


Stay tuned, just don't hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment