Sunday, February 3, 2013

We'll Always Have Paris

Hi all,

My couple month absence from blogging was due to a few things including general end of the semester craziness and THEN, taking the most amazing 2-week study abroad trip to Paris with the fashion department here at Marist. We were studying fashion in Paris and there is nothing better than that! Though I was happy to be on American soil at the end of the two weeks, I find myself missing it so much now. I don't think I've ever learned more in two weeks. So, here are some highlights:

The view from our roof in Montmartre

The beautiful food of Ladurée

Being tourists

Walked past it every day for 2 weeks and only took 2 pictures



Festive Montmartre

The Tuileries

A stunning Gripoix creation

Versailles; the Hall of Mirrors

More touristing at the Tuileries

Left Bank, Latin Quarter

My definition of heaven, Shakespeare & Company

Favorite museum in the world, Musée d'Orsay

Pont des Arts

Pont des Arts

If I can give anyone a piece of advice it would be to adventure and travel as often as you can. Explore the nooks and crannies of wherever you are and don't be afraid to be out of your comfort zone because the best experiences can come from that.

Song of the Moment: La Vie En Rose by Louis Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment