Sunday, April 7, 2013

It's the time of the season!

Spring is just about here! Since at the present moment it's almost warm, but not quite warm enough to break out the jorts, usher in the warm weather with fun prints, pops of neon, and some realistic layers.
Coat: Gap, Cardigan: LOFT, Top: Zara, Jeans: LOFT, Belt: American Eagle, Shoes: Aldo, Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
I have desperately wanted to freshen things up and get out of my winter clothes so I chose a whimsical ruffled sleeveless top with an eyeglass print from Zara and toughened (and warmed) it up with my military inspired, and oh-so comfortable jacket and boyfriend cardigan. Then I pulled it all together with a bright belt!
Keep things fun with pops of color and wacky prints!
I kept my heels high and my makeup fun! I'm wearing Sephora lipstick in the shade Jealous and basically matched it to my Marc by Marc Jacobs crossbody.  I wore my hair in a messy but fun braided crown and added some big earrings!
I found a great tutorial here!

Happy spring! Have fun taking out your summer clothes on Tuesday!

Song of the Moment: Time of the Season by the Zombies

No comments:

Post a Comment