Thursday, April 4, 2013

Something happy for the end of your week!

So, I realized that I don't really blog about dance, which is one of the most intense loves of my life! Dance is something that I cannot imagine leaving behind because no matter how I'm feeling, it always allows me to express myself, achieve, and leave the studio feeling accomplished. It has consistently allowed me to reach goals and grow, within the art and outside it! Now, I realize that not everybody loves dance, but I aim to start featuring dances that I find that touch me in some way and hopefully those of you who aren't into dance can give it a chance! So first off, a wacky, wild, and innovative dance featured on the Dancing with the Stars (one of the funniest shows on television, if you ask me) results show.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment