Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas in London


Christmas is kind of my thing. Between snow, movies (stay tuned for my favorite Christmas movies!), decorations, and family, it is my favorite time of year and I always consider it time well spent! That being said, I was nervous to spend a good chunk of the most wonderful time of the year 3,000 miles away across the pond. I really had no need to worry because London is the Christmas spirit wrapped up in a big bow of a city. I got more than my fair share of celebrating. With Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland, Columbia Road's flower market selling the cutest Christmas trees, Covent Garden's perfect decorations, and the seemingly limitless amount of skating rinks around London, there was a holiday surprise around every corner. It was that little bit of warmth and fun that I always love at this time of year. London will forever be one of my favorite holiday cities and now that I'm home I'm missing all of the splendor surrounding me every day. The only way it would be better is if there was a blanket of snow covering the city!


What are your favorite places to celebrate during the holiday season?



No comments:

Post a Comment