Friday, January 17, 2014

2014 Critics' Choice Awards

(source)


The Critics' Choice Awards are kind of ignored in terms of major coverage, but ever since that year that Amy Poehler and John Krasinski presented a tribute to John Hughes, I fit them into my awards show watching calendar. Despite the fact that I missed them this year I still made sure to round up the best of the fashion from the show. Unsurprisingly, the ladies I have here all killed it, including drop-dead gorgeous Lupita Nyong'o, my favorite readheads: Amy Adams and Jessica Chastain, and Queen Cate Blanchett among others.


Lupita Nyong'o in Calvin Klein Collection (source)
Annabelle Wallis in Burberry (source)
Margot Robbie in Elie Saab (source)
Cate Blanchett in Lanvin (source)

Jessica Chastain in Nina Ricci (source)
Christina Applegate in Marchesa (source)

Juliette Lewis in Zac Posen (source)
Amy Adams in Roland Mouret (source)

Stay tuned for my fashion favorites from the SAG Awards this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady! I just nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out the post here! http://moreawesomerblog.com/2014/01/18/saturday-things-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete