Friday, January 3, 2014

Pins of the Week: Lounge Around

Since I have finally had some time to do some pinning, I've been Jonse-ing for some workout clothes - must be my complete lack of physical exercise for the past few months! Here are some of my latest favorites that I've pinned. Follow @trinacardamone for many more pins and see my comfy cozy board for the latest trends in lounge and workout clothes that catch my eye!

Add a little fashion to your zen.
Could there be anything more comfortable for a movie night?
Draping adds movement to your work out!
A no-fuss tank is effortlessly cool in the gym.
If you must do sweatpants, do sweatpants like this.
Not about boring black sports bras. Have fun with florals!
Sneaks to get you to and from the gym in style.
Be eco friendly and fashionable - 2 birds, 1 stone.
When you look so cute, the bag you use to carry all of your cute stuff should too!
With kicks so instantly cool, you will be bound for success.

Comment below with links to your Pinterest boards and be sure to follow me!


No comments:

Post a Comment