Friday, January 10, 2014

Pins of the Week: Shoes

Shoes are a huge weakness of mine. This past week I went a little pin-crazy for shoes (especially at Anthropologie - oh me oh my they are pretty). Everything from summer-ready heels to waterproof boots caught my eye and I'm thankful that I'm restraining myself from spending any money right now because I have a feeling most of it would be spent on shoes... is that really a bad thing though? Follow @trinacardamone for more shoe inspiration!

Perfect summer heels for every occasion.
Best shoes for a picnic, hands down.
My most-wanted flats for spring.
Love the Victorian touches on these boots!
Part old man brogue, part fashionista brash, these shoes are all parts perfect.
Images (Anthropologie | J.Crew)

Comment below with links to your Pinterest boards and be sure to follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment