Sunday, February 16, 2014

Work Out: Part 2

Since I firmly believe in having fun with work-out wear, I've compiled my second installment of outfits featuring fun colors and details that will have you looking your best even when you're sweating your butt off.

Bra | Sneakers | Sweatshirt | Sweatpants | T-shirt

I love colorblocking and it's a trend with a perfectly retro sporty touch so a great colorblocked sweatshirt makes for a perfect warm layer for warming up. A cool backless T-shirt will show off your pretty sports bra and also keep you cool. I love wearing clothes that double as normal and athletic because it gives your work out outfit some extra style that can't always be found in typical pieces. A great pair of basic sweatpants with a nice fit (think skinny, but still comfy!) and some printed kicks finish off this outfit perfectly.



No comments:

Post a Comment