Friday, June 6, 2014

Venus Snap via Influenster Vox Box

I just got my first ever Influenster Vox Box. For those of you who aren't familiar, Influenster is a community for people to rate, review, and test products. As you build points on the site, you become eligible to receive products to test out.



My first product is the Venus Snap razor. It's a teeny razor perfect for travel. I typically use Schick razors because I haven't been a fan on Venus razors in the past. Schick razors are smaller and easier to use. They're more similar to men's razors and thus have more deftness than the larger Venus razors. Because of this I was feeling pretty indifferent to the Venus razor coming my way, but I was pleasantly surprised when I received it.


The Venus Snap razor is perfect for traveling. It is compact and comes in its own case. It is also re-usable in that you can refill the razor with any other Venus razor blades. It's hygienic and convenient and I love that it uses normal Venus blades as opposed to cheaper, poor-quality disposable versions. It was especially good for shaving legs, but since the blade itself (and most of Venus' blades) are bulky, that's about all it's good for. Although this is definitely a great little tool it hasn't made me a Venus convert. I still like my Schick razor better and would prefer it in any situation, but I loved the ease of using this razor and being able to tote it with me anywhere without it messing up the inside of my bag.


No matter what brand you prefer, this is a really nice product to take advantage of this summer and you should check it out, especially if you like Venus razors! It'll have you all set for summer in whatever situation you find yourself in.

I received this product to test courtesy of Influenster. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment