Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sporty Spice


Summer is bearing down upon us and I would rather have fun with the style options and beat the heat than suffer in sweaty layers. Here I am calling upon the iconic Sporty Spice and a minimalist attitude.

Tank: Aerie; Skirt: American Eagle (similar here); Sports Bra: Aerie; Shoes: Aldo (similar here)



A hi-lo skirt is so easy to wear and comfortable too! A low-back semi-sheer tank is comfortable and versatile. Add in a bright pop of neon with a sports bra for an athletic and comfortable vibe that can bring you anywhere from the shopping to dance class.






For makeup I chose a look that mirrors my outfit's boldness and simplicity. I used Sephora's jet black liquid eyeliner and Fresh's perfect Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose which adds a subtle tint of color and moisture to keep your lips soft and smooth literally all day. 


Song of the Moment: Doing it Right by The Go! Team

No comments:

Post a Comment