Monday, June 24, 2013

Kreativ Blogger Award


This is coming a little late, but I recently received the Kreativ Blogger Award from That College Girls GuideRecipients are meant to be creative and unique blogs, with a large reader base. It's such an honor and I'm so pleased to be making some sort of positive impression on other bloggers! 




My four nominations are as follows:

My Life in Lipstick - She's a great writer with amazing style and is so relatable!

The Fashion Newcomer - She might be a newcomer but it serves her well with a fresh style all her own.

Pretty Little Notions - So much pop culture goodness it'll make your head spin!

Bright and Sassy - I just LOVE her style and the way she uses and repeats pieces in new and fresh ways each time!


Enjoy these blogs and make sure to check them out and pass on the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment