Halloween (it's not over yet! Halloweekend is just coming to a close) gives me the perfect excuse to play my creepy tunes unabashedly for a few days. Plus, who doesn't want a reason to bust out Thriller in multiple incarnations? Every time I hear it, it's like the first time I saw 13 Going on 30 (don't judge, you love it too) and just about cried from laughing so hard at Mark Ruffalo's goofy dancing and Jennifer Garner's perfect excited faces. Anywhoozle, here's my Halloween playlist with a few classics, a few hard and fast songs, and of course some spooky favorites that will hopefully haunt you past this post!
1. Thriller by Michael Jackson
2. Immigrant Song by Karen O & Trent Reznor
3. Perhaps Vampires is a Bit Strong But... by The Arctic Monkeys
4. The Monster Mash by Bobby Boris Pickett
5. Puttin' on the Ritz from Young Frankenstein
6. Howling at the Moon (Sha-La-La) by The Ramones
7. Howling for You by The Black Keys
8. Wolf Like Me by TV on the Radio
9. The Moon by The Swell Season
10. Thriller by Snowblink
What are your favorite spooky tunes? Also... in regard to Monster Mash Part 1 - my sincerest apologies for leaving out Ghostbusters. I've made a huge mistake. I only realized when I saw two gentlemen dressed up as Ghostbusters on the escalator in the Tube station, which was just as amazing as it sounds. Happy Halloween!