Friday, August 2, 2013

Style Icon: Emma Stone('s Stylist)

So Emma Stone... She's fiercely talented, whip smart, apparently value driven (or as much as you can be in Hollywood) and isn't a tabloid star for anything but looking great and walking around with Andrew Garfield occasionally. As for her amazing style - she's one case where I'm sure her kick-ass stylist has a lot to do with what you see on the red carpet, but I don't mind. She carries off an array of different genres and styles (retro throwbacks, sweet, sour, modern, edgy) without trying at all and she takes risks - eagle belt guys, eagle belt. Her style off the carpet is equally admirable for its mix of prep (classic tailoring, not neon Polo shirts) and tomboy which suits her public persona so well, which is part of the reason I just don't care if her stylist is picking out most of what she wears on the red carpet.

Lanvin pre-fall 2013
Maje


Gucci

Valentino dress, Salvatore Ferragamo heels
Burberry
Fendi
Burberry Prorsum
Gucci
Lanvin
Chanel Haute Couture
Alexander McQueen
Lanvin
Chanel Haute Couture

Who's your style icon? Where do you pull inspiration when getting dressed? What do you think of Emma's style on and off the red carpet?

Images via Women's Wear Daily and People

2 comments:

  1. Girl is so lucky to be wearing all of these amazing outfits. I would die to wear some of these, especially that Burberry and the red Lanvin dress. UGH! Great choice, and I highly look up to her. My style icon right now is Kate Mara, I just did a post on her actually. :D

    Always,
    Mostly Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, I think I could do anything if I could even just touch all of that couture. Glad you enjoy her as much as I do! Kate Mara's gorgeous! I'll check out your post :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Trina

      Delete